AdvertisemenIf the users want to create their SbcGlobal email on Outlook 2013 for their use then for this they just simply need to follow the below mentioned steps for this purpose. SbcGlobal email services allows the users to create their email account so that further they can easily send and receive emails for their mailing purpose. SbcGlobal email is compatible email service as it can be easily created on any device.
How to set up sbcglobal email on outlook 2013 :
- Firstly, the user need to open Outlook 2013.
- Select on add account option and from there click on file option.
- Further, Click on additional server types option.
- By doing this a start up wizard will open in which the user need to select on next to proceed further to the next step.
- The users then will be asked if they want to configure the account or not.
- Click on yes if the configuration is needed and then select on next.
- Click on the IMAP and POP option from the drop down list and select on next.
- Go to the user information option and enter the name and the email address.
- Users are then needed to enter their user name that they want the other to see.
- In the given spaceScience Articles, the users need to enter their SBCGlobal email account.
- Go to the account type option and enter POP3.
- Go the incoming mail server enter inbound.att.net.
- Go to the outgoing mail and enter outbound.att.net.
- Select on SMTP requires authentication.
- Get 24/7 help and support on SBCglobal technical support phone number :
To get more details the users can call on the SBCglobal technical support phone number and can get the relevant information on this topic. The technical executives will provide the best solution for any issues that the user's face.